Fitness Training – Oh the Excuses!
Oh no, not the e-word! Exercise. Working out. Hitting the gym. We all know the importance of fitness training but even with the skinny jeans in the closet, the looming beach season or a family history of heart disease, we come up with convenient excuses that keeps us sedentary and far from our fit/health goals.
Recognize any of these fitness training excuses?
• I just don’t have the time
• I don’t have enough energy at the start/end of the day
• My family comes first
• It’s not exciting and I get too bored to keep on a routine
• I don’t lose weight so what’s the point?
What if I told you there was a way to beat all those excuses and get you moving towards the healthy body you deserve?
Fitness Training Online – No more Excuses!
Do you spend time on a computer? Do you enjoy streaming television programs? Do you have a smartphone? If so, you have no more excuses. Fitness training online is the new frontier of exercise.
• You have the time – It doesn’t matter if you are in an office, on a construction site, running a daycare or travelling for work. With fitness training online you have a 24/7 access to programs and exercises for every fitness level; and since you have time for Netflix, Facebook or other online activities, it’s easy to work online fitness training into your daily routine.
• You have the energy – Working out increases your energy level. Fitness training online lets you gradually increase the duration and intensity.
• Your family comes first – How can you take care of your family if you don’t take care of yourself? Is a sick, tired parent one that can parent at optimal efficiency? If you can’t take a break from the kids or household chores, turn your fitness training session into a family affair. With options from dancing aerobics to resistance training, there are programs the whole family will love.
• It’s exciting – Fitness training online gives you access to so many different programs, you can choose the ones you need – daily. Rough day? Try some stretching. Excess energy? High intensity cardio. The possibilities are endless so you will never get bored.
• You’ll lose weight – Don’t be swayed by the recent slew of “exercise does not help you lose weight” articles floating around online. This argument has been going on for years. The truth is, exercise CAN help you lose weight under the right conditions, including healthy eating. Thanks to glossy magazines pushing quick weight loss fixes and gorgeous celebrities that claim to just move around a little while enjoying treats like ice cream, we’ve been conditioned to think that weight loss happens the minute we do a jumping jack. It takes time and effort but fitness training is a key component of weight loss and regardless, it vastly improves your overall health.
Start Your Fitness Training Today
With today’s online options you have no more excuses. The time to start a healthier life is today. Right now. This very minute. What are you waiting for? Fitness training online is the new frontier and The Fitness Link makes it easy for you to take advantage of this new way of working out.
Your healthier self is just a click of the mouse or a tap of the app away. We offer tailor-made workouts and progress monitoring, feedback and advice from a personal trainer. You can do our workouts at home, outside or at the gym – simply choose the method that works best for you. Check out our workouts to build a routine. It’s that simple.
You don’t need excuses, just a computer or smartphone. Get started today.