Chicken, Pesto and Asparagus Pizza
This recipe was made by one of our members and as we like it so much, we thought we should share it!
A great healthy pizza option! Use a whole meal or seeded wrap as your pizza base and then add your toppings. Simple, easy and tasty.
Seeded Tortilla wrap
1 cooked chicken breast
4-5 sprigs of asparagus
5-6 cherry tomatoes
1 fried egg if desired
Sprinkle of grated low fat mozzarella
1. Spread the pesto on the tortilla
2. Thinly slice the cooked chicken and lay on the wrap.
3. Chop the cherry tomatoes and put on the top with the asapagus.
4. Cook in the oven for about 8 mins at 180.
5. If desired fry up an egg an pop on the top once it’s out the oven.