This is a great alternative to normal breaded fried chicken.
2 chicken breasts
5 tbsp wheat germ
2 tbsp flaxseeds
1 egg white
Coconut oil spray
2 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp garlic powder
Season with salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 190
2. Wash chicken breasts and dry in paper towel.
3. Mix the wheat germ,flaxseed and seasonings in a bowl.
4. Lightly spray a baking tray with coconut oil.
5. Whip the egg whites in another bowl.
6. Dip the chicken breast into the egg whites and then into the wheat germ.
7. Lay the breaded chicken on the baking tray and spray with coconut oil.
8. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.